Sunday, March 17, 2013

Challenge 12

Challenge 12 was a little on the difficult side for me.  It was hard to think about what all that I have actually learned because I have been so unsure on all of the projects that I have completed.  I knew that having two kids and taking on a class would be difficult from the beginning, but having a newborn in the NICU was not expected.  I have fallen behind on some of my projects which is not usually in my nature.  I always like to have assignments turned in on time because that is what I expect of my students.  I am so thankful to have the group of classmates that I do.  Everyone of you have been so helpful and understanding.  After reviewing all that I have done thus far this semester, I realized that my mind has been so jumbled the entire semester.  I thought that Wordle would suit this project appropriately.  The layout that I chose resembles how I have felt as I have read through the chapters and attempted each project.  All of the key words have ran through my brain.  Luckily, through these past few weeks some information actually has stuck in my head.  I really have learned more about technology than I thought that I could considering the circumstances.  I am excited to see what else this course has to offer and what new teaching techniques I will learn to incorporate into my classroom.
 Here is my Wordle...
http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/6495159/What_I_Haved_Learned


No comments:

Post a Comment